The Trybike is more than just a balance bike. With its unique 4 in 1 concept it can grow along side your child. For children aged as early as 12 months old the Trybike is an ideal support to learn how to walk. It can then grow to help your child balance and then ride.
The low tricycle offers young children lots of support to begin walking and riding for ages 12 months - 2.5 years.
With a few simple steps, you can easily convert the low tricycle into a low bicycle. This is perfect for when your little one wants to move on to learning how to balance, for ages 2 - 4 years.
Simply turn over the frame and adjust the seat to which ever height you like to create the highest wooden balance bike available, for ages 3.5 - 6 years.
The high tricycle is perfect for children who want a bit of extra support from age 3.5 - 6 years.
- Seat is adjustable from 27cm to 50cm, both the lowest and highest wooden balance bike in one
- Weighs just 5.5kg as a tricycle and 4.1kg as a bicycle
- For ages 15 months - 6 years
- Use feet to brake
- Comes with 12 inch spoked steel wheels with nylon bushings, seal smooth cartridge ball bearings and extra wide rubber inflatable tyres
- Durable weatherproof marine birch plywood
- Unique small turning radius for use in small spaces
- Comes with a practical bag for extra parts
- Seat has a convenient hole for attachment of a light, trailer or safety cord
- Seat tilts backwards so rider position remains perfect
- Easy to assemble